Applying for a Belize IBC
Applying for an International Business Company (Belize IBC) is easy and can be done in as little as one working day.
Belize IBC Application Requirements
In addition to the completed application form you will need to submit the following items:
- Notarized copy of passport and/or driver's license of beneficial owner
- Original letter of references: one from a bank, and the other from an attorney, an accountant or other business professional that the beneficial owner has dealt with for a minimum of 2 years.
- Belize Offshore Formation Synopsis of existing or intended business.
- Copy of utility bill bearing residential address (i.e. not in Belize)
Belize IBC Application Form
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION (you will need a pdf reader to download)
After completion you can click “submit” to send directly to us, save and e-mail as an attachment, or print and mail or fax the form to us.
Transfer US$_______________ to:
For credit to:
BANK OF AMERICA
5470 South Central Boulevard
Jupiter, FL, 33458
SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N
ABA/Routing Number: 026009593
Belize Offshore Formation LLC
35 New Road, Belize City, Belize
Checking Account # 898022629516
* For direct deposits, kindly send to us a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com in order for us to appropriately apply the funds.
Please add US$30.00 to the amount being transferred to cover bank charges.
Contact us today for Belize IBC Application information.