ABOUT BELIZE IBCs
Belize Offshore Formation Ltd. offers processing of your Belize IBC in as little as one business day.
Benefits of a Belize IBC
The Offshore Company also referred to as the International Business Company (IBC) has many benefits under the Laws of Belize, offering investors a wide range of advantages namely:
- Tax Exemption on all sources of income of a Belize IBC
- Tax Exemption on all dividends paid by a Belize IBC
- Exemption from taxes on all interests, rent, royalties, compensations and other amounts paid by a Belize IBC
- Exemption from taxes on capital gains on shares, debt obligations or other securities of an a Belize IBC by non-residents
- No exchange control restrictions
- Meetings of shareholders and/or directors may be held in any country and may be attended by proxy
Who qualifies for a Belize IBC?
Any individual or group can incorporate a company under the International Business Companies Act (IBC Act). Every Belize IBC must have a registered office and registered agent located in Belize.
Uses of a Belize IBC
- Asset Protection
- Share ownership in other companies
- Financial management
- Investment holding
- Corporate trustee
- Leasing of other assets
- Real property ownership
- Ownership of a ship or yacht
- Ownership of intellectual property
IBC Activities Restrictions
- A Belize IBC cannot conduct business with Belizean Residents
- A Belize IBC cannot Own real estate in Belize
- A Belize IBC is not allowed to conduct business as a bank or insurance company
- A Belize IBC is not permitted to act as a Registered Agent/Office for another Belizean IBC
Contact us today to apply for a Belize IBC or learn more.